Thursday, July 16, 2009

Q & A Date & Links

The Q & A session I promised everyone is scheduled for next week. I'll open the thread on Monday and close it Sunday, so you'll have lots of time to get questions in.

For those of you who prefer the forum format, I'll also be answering questions over at the fan forum beginning Tuesday.

I've also got three great links to share today.

Environmental artist Sally J Smith is guest-blogging over on Riding With the Top Down and you must go and see her work. It's incredibly beautiful and inspiring. Here's a link to Sally's personal blog. (Thanks to Michele Hauf for the heads-up on the guest blog).

For writers & readers - check out this great video of Nora Roberts where she talks about writing and Roarke.

Author TJ Bennett is giving away lots of RITA nominated books. There might be something in an upcoming tote from yours truly :)

4 comments :

orannia said...

Ohh, thank you Nalini!

Anonymous said...

... That`s very good;-).

~Eva

Janell said...

Thanks for the link to the Nora Roberts' interview. It was good to see this and I would have probably never run across it without your help! Her comments on the Muse being a "fickle bitch" were great.

Christina said...

Yay! Now I have to reread BBF this weekend to get all my questions written down!