Thursday, June 23, 2011

New Orleans and New York

I'll be at the American Library Association Conference in New Orleans on Saturday. I'll be doing a reading at 2pm, and then signing at the Penguin booth afterward. If you're attending, I hope to see you there!

I'll also be attending the Romance Writers of America Conference next week in New York, and signing at the Literacy Signing on Tuesday June 28th, 5.30-7.30pm. The signing is open to everyone, so if you're in NY, swing by! All the proceeds from the signing go to support literacy programs. 

There are hundreds of authors signing. You can check out the list, and read more info about the signing here.

I hope you're all having an awesome week. :-)

4 comments :

Fiona said...

ohmylordy! I actually might be able to be there (NYC). And I'm having a great weak. Awesome weak! I'm currently in the states (NJ), visiting my beloved cousins and their parents. And I love, love the weather and just about everything ;)
You being in NYC again is really great, I cursed myself for still being in Germany whilest you were in NYC during the tour - well, I loved the live-chat-thing, but actually being somewhere is a little different, isn't it?

Nicole said...

Nalini, if you come to DC, I'll buy you lunch!!! We feel so left out.

orannia said...

Safe travels and have fun Nalini! I know some very excited bloggers who are looking forward to meeting you :)

AlwaysV said...

Hope you have an awesome time in New Orleans today!! It's a city unlike any other. If you have some free minutes, please check out the AQUARIUM & the Amazon fish!!! I thought all the fish hanging there had to be from outer space!! ALIENS!

Enjoy some coffee & beignets!!

Wish I could be there too ... *yearning...*

Note: We're almost in the same time zone..LOL.. just an hour apart now!!