Thursday, March 15, 2012

Trash talking Kiwis and an Aussie

Since I have a book due verra soon, I don't plan to campaign for the DABWAHA this year. Instead, I'm going to sit back and enjoy the show.

HOWEVER, when I was called out in a scurrilous fashion by a certain Ms. Bliss and Ms. Mayberry, I did feel duty bound to respond. Here's just a sample of their trash talk: 

"Hey Singh! Hawke's father was a cat and his mother rolled in DarkRiver mud."

Follow the link to see my response to this declaration of war. (And to think I considered them friends!)

8 comments :

DLSarmywife said...

oooh Those WERE fighting words!! So glad you popped in to set those gals straight! Ok thank you, now I have visions of HAWKE rolling around in the mud!!!
PS I am currently re-reading the entire Psy/Changeling saga. Up to Mine to Posses. You have Alpha males down to a science girl! YUM! (Oh and tell your publisher/editor/cover artist/whomever to keep coming with the sexy half naked men! =D

Maree Anderson said...

Let the games begin *VBG*

Diane said...

Good, very good; now let's see who will win!

Karina Bliss said...

Thanks for being a good sport, Nalini. Personally I think a visual of Hawke rolling in the mud is rather exciting.
Karina

Patricia said...

I can't even.. XD Ahahahahahahahahahahah! The links to the ugliest cats! OMG.

ST said...

That was hilarious. Loved the ugliest cats link.
hahahahahahahahahahah

Anneela said...

Lol! Funny stuff.

LuigiGirlNZ said...

Brilliant! Loved the trash talk :D