Saturday, June 02, 2012

Hello from Berlin

Taken from the airplane as we flew over the edge of Australia

Hi from Berlin everyone! I hope you're having a wonderful start to the weekend. Mine has started off great - I had a lovely dinner with a group of authors and fans here for the Love Letter Convention. However, jet lag is hitting pretty hard! I'll be out for the count soon as this post goes live.

I thought you might enjoy some fun shots I took during the day segment of our flight. 

Taken from airplane over central Australia
Also, I have a new interview up on Under the Covers today. :-)

Beautiful clouds! The sparks of light are caused by the tiny ice crystals that form on the windows at that altitude.

8 comments :

Nin said...

I am so exiting to see you in Berlin. I love your books and hope for one signature

Nin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Have a great time at the con! Can't be in Berlin but definitly will be in Dortmund next weekend! :)

Diane said...

Were you feeling like an Angel flying over the clouds?

Doesn't matter anyway said...

I still can't accept, that I won't be able to be in Dortmund when you're there... >.<
Anyway, have fun! Berlin is such a great City, I had my final classtrip there :)

lacrima said...

Oh, I wish I could come! Had everything planned, and then family meeting got in my way.
I hope you have fun, and enjoy your trip to germany!

Anonymous said...

I do hope you had as much fun at this convention (jet lag be damned) as I did. Your kindness towards your fans was certainly appreciated by everyone. Have a nice journey around Germany.
Karin